What makes Picassos different; our instructors are teaching artists.
Each artist brings a unique set of skills to the studio. Our instructors are artists; they are not just following a lesson plan. They are creative individuals that share their knowledge and experiences. They have the ability to get to know the kids and adapt to their needs and skill level.
Our classes helps kids to:
• think creatively
• observe, analyze, and interpret
• express feelings without words
• practice critical thinking skills
• discover there is more than one way to do something
• learn about different techniques and mediums
• discover new types of art and processes
• build upon and fine tune skills
• create by exploring at their own pace
We're successful if each project looks as unique as the person who created it.